There are few issues higher than a wonderfully cooked steak, and a reverse seared steak is the easiest way to ensure it’s cooked to perfection. Add to it our new rub, Nero, and also you’ve bought a flavourful crust, deep color and unimaginable flavour.
The ingredient record for this couldn’t be less complicated:
- Rib-eye steak, approx 1.5kg and 1 inch thick
- Moonshine BBQ Nero Rub
- Brocollini and roast potatoes to serve
REVERSE SEARED STEAK METHOD
- Trim the steak. Relying on who you bought it from, it might have already been largely trimmed, however as you may see from the video, it might require some prep. Exposing the bone and trimming the form provides you with a properly introduced steak
- Tie the steak. Anchoring some butchers twine across the backside of the bone, tie the steak in order that it rounds itself into an ideal form that may look good on the grill and the plate
- Arrange your kettle for oblique cooking. Mild a chimney stuffed with Warmth Beads BBQ Lump charcoal and place on one aspect of the kettle, and shut the lid to permit it to come back as much as temp.
- Season generously in Moonshine BBQ Nero on all sides.
- As soon as the grill is at temp (round 320F), place the steak on the grill away from the warmth and shut the lid.
- Examine after about half-hour on the inner temperature. You’re on the lookout for between 115-120.
- As soon as it’s at this temp and a crust has fashioned, take away from the warmth and canopy loosely with foil
- Drag your charcoal utilizing tongs or warmth proof gloves to the center of your grill and add recent charcoal. Anticipate this new charcoal to mild.
- Place the steak over the lit coals and flip each 30 seconds till the specified inside temperature is reached (we like ours between 130-135F)
- Take away, relaxation once more beneath foil and slice.
- Serve with roast potatoes and charred broccolini
The put up Reverse Seared Rib-Eye Steak with Nero Steak Rub appeared first on Moonshine BBQ.