There’s all the time loads occurring within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the newest:
- Preston’s Burgers has formally opened in its new location at 2973 N. Excessive St. in Clintonville (the previous Buddha Bowl, Blunch house). Hours are at present Tuesday-Sunday, 4-8 p.m.
- The extremely anticipated Columbus Brewing Firm Beer Hall holds a collection of ticketed delicate opening occasions this weekend. Situated subsequent to the East Market within the Historic Trolley District, the 13,000 sq. foot house will characteristic 24 faucets of beer and a meals menu. It formally opens to the general public on Monday, Feb. 20.
- The brand new South End Cafe can also be set to open on Monday, Feb. 20. Situated at 1951 Parsons Ave., the cafe is a social enterprise from the Neighborhood Improvement for All Folks, providing jobs to those that are going through boundaries to employment.
- The North Market Bridge Park introduced the Market Bar Vinoteca, a wine bar and retail store coming someday this spring. Owned by the identical staff behind Market Bar, the wine bar will make its dwelling on the alternative finish of the market corridor from the present bar.
- Burger store BurgerIM at 121 S. Excessive St. quietly closed inside the previous couple weeks.
- A brand new vegan-focused cooking present not too long ago filmed in Columbus and can premiere Apr. 20! Hosted by Chad Goodwin, proprietor of 4th & State and Eden Burger (learn my 2021 Columbus Monthly profile of him), the collection is named Prime Vegan and filmed at Columbus State’s Mitchell Corridor. It is going to characteristic eight contestants and can premiere on YouTube. Learn extra at topvegantv.com!
- A number of sources shared this week that the proprietor of Mr. Hummus Grill has offered his two areas to the proprietor of Kebab Hummus Grill, and the shops will reopen below that title. Mr. Hummus Grill proprietor Terek Albast shared that he’ll nonetheless open a location in New Albany’s forthcoming Bubbly Corridor and one on North Fourth Road in Italian Village.
- Victor’s Taco Shop, which has a half dozen areas unfold round Ohio, will open a brand new retailer at 3450 O’Connell St. in Powell at the moment, Feb. 17.
- We’ve a brand new espresso store on the town! Michigan-based Qamaria Yemeni Coffee Co. opened its first Ohio location at 3221 Hilliard Rome Rd. in Hilliard. The store focuses on coffees and drinks from Yemen, and has areas in Michigan and Texas.
- Kyushu Ramen Bar introduced will probably be including a second location at 6418 Pullman Dr. in Lewis Middle.
- Katzinger’s Deli in German Village reopens subsequent Tuesday, Feb. 21 after a refresh. The updates will embody the reopening of their eating room, which has been closed for the reason that begin of the pandemic.
- Subsequent week Tuesday, Feb. 21 is Mardi Gras! Have fun by visiting a neighborhood restaurant like Manner Down Yonder, Creole Kitchen, Manner Down Yonder Beignets & Espresso. Or discover a native bakery that’s making paczki!
This week I’m additionally writing:
Need to sustain with extra? Comply with me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, take a look at the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Success! You are on the listing.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and check out once more.