There’s all the time quite a bit taking place within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the newest:
- The homeowners of El Camino Inn on North Fourth Avenue teased on social media that the restaurant, which has been shuttered since March of 2020, would reopen in time for Cinco de Mayo this 12 months.
- The ice cream sandwich store S’wich Social in Italian Village reopened for the season. Positioned at 869 N. Fourth St., S’wich lets clients construct their very own sandwiches from quite a lot of cookies and ice lotions. S’wich sustained harm when a automobile crashed into it final November.
- YF Chinese language Delicacies has opened at 5225 Godown Rd., subsequent to Los Guachos, within the former Ichi house. (Because of Columbus Meals Adventures for the spotlight!)
- Scorching Rooster Takeover introduced that its latest retailer, this one at 109 N. Hamilton Rd. in Gahanna, will maintain its grand opening subsequent week Thursday, April 6.
- This week Middle West Spirits introduced a large, multi-year growth of its distillery, operational amenities, and a 14-acre campus at 1165 Alum Creek Dr. The growth will create about 80 jobs and make Center West Spirits the biggest distillery within the state and a prime 10 “grain-to-glass” whiskey and spirits producer within the U.S.
- Lola and Guiseppe’s Trattoria in Gahanna introduced final week that they’ve opened their very own companion bakery subsequent door. It’s situated at 104 Granville St.
- This week the Franklinton Market began providing to-go meals. The market is situated at 439 W. Wealthy St.
- Mission Espresso Co., which merged with Clean Slate Espresso, will maintain the grand opening of their new store on Saturday, April 1. The mixed roastery and occasional store is situated at 2060 S. Excessive St. Get a preview of the house right here!
- Martiny’s BBQ has opened in its new house at 5808 Columbus Pike in Lewis Heart, within the former location of The Porch Venezuelan restaurant.
- Mardi Gras Homemade Ice Cream at 1947 Laborious Rd. has re-opened for the season.
- And La Poblanita taco truck on Indianola Avenue in Clintonville has reopened for the season.
- Tickets went on sale for Watershed Distillery’s first ever BourbonFest, taking place April 22 from 6-10 p.m.
This week I’m additionally writing:
P.S. The weekly restaurant information publish will likely be taking a break off subsequent week!
Need to sustain with extra? Observe me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, take a look at the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Success! You are on the listing.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and check out once more.