Picture courtesy instagram.com/dineatagni
There’s all the time lots occurring within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the newest:
- On Sunday, March 5 at 5 p.m. reservations open up for Chef Avishar Barua’s new Brewery District eatery Agni. Barua opened Joya’s Cafe in Outdated Worthington final fall. Agni is situated at 761 S. Excessive St., most just lately web site of Ambrose & Eve, and is a live-fire eatery described as Barua’s tackle a Midwestern yard barbecue.
- Slammie’s on High, an offshoot of Slammer’s bar downtown, opens in the present day at 6 p.m. at 1607 N. Excessive St. within the former Aracri Pizzeria area within the Gateway College District.
- The Rail burger store will open its second Central Ohio location subsequent week Wednesday, March 8 at 1064 Dublin Rd. in Grandview Crossing.
- The Clean Slate Espresso truck introduced this week that they’ll be wrapping up their seven-year run Gahanna. The homeowners shared on social media that they’ve a brand new chapter developing, though they haven’t shared particulars but.
- The South Finish Cafe formally opens to the general public on Monday, March 6. It’s situated at 1951 Parsons Ave.
- In case you missed the information, Jeni’s Ice Lotions launched a Ted Lasso-themed ice cream this week referred to as Biscuits with the Boss. It’s accessible on their web site and at scoop retailers throughout the nation. The discharge ties in with Ted Lasso‘s season three, which premieres March 15.
- The Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise returns this weekend and subsequent, March 4-5 and 11-12. Friends should purchase a go for $20, then go to 12 native companies to strive samples of various consolation meals.
- MySomm hosts a five-course dinner with wine pairings that includes Domaine Joseph Mellot subsequent week Thursday, March 9 at Native Roots in Powell.
- Schmidt’s Sausage Haus celebrates Bahama Mama Day on Monday, March 6! The day was established 37 years in the past by Mayor Buck Rhinehart, in celebration of Schmidt’s a hundredth anniversary in 1986. That day you may get half-off Bahama Mama sandwiches and platters on the German Village restaurant.
This week I’m additionally writing:
Need to sustain with extra? Observe me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, try the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Success! You are on the checklist.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and take a look at once more.