Fast, Simple and Scrumptious! This can be a totally different tackle a King Cake. Your conventional King Truffles are a candy pastry with an candy icing.
However I’m switching it up and doing a spicy, savory King Cake Recipe utilizing Boudin Sausage and a Crawfish Cheese Dip. Then to essentially take it to the subsequent stage (and make it look superior) I high it with inexperienced onions and crushed Pork Rinds!
WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE:
Fast, Simple and Scrumptious! King Cake Recipe utilizing Boudin Sausage and a Spicy Crawfish Cheese Dip, topped with inexperienced onions and crush Pork Rinds.
- 3 cans Pillsbury Buttery Crescent Rolls
- 4 hyperlinks Boudin Sausage
- 1# crawfish tails
- 1 block cream cheese – softened
- ½ small onion – diced
- ½ pink bell pepper – diced
- 3 cloves garlic – minced
- 16oz white queso (cheese dip)
- 1 package deal pork cracklin’ or pork rinds – crushed
- 4–5 inexperienced onions – thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Malcom’s King Craw Cajun Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- Preheat smoker to 350°F; Take away boudin hyperlinks from casing and smoke for 10-Quarter-hour to heat via.
- Mix room temp cream cheese with half the crawfish tails and season with 2 Tablespoons King Craw Cajun Seasoning and 1 teaspoon Killer Hogs Scorching Sauce.
- Prepare crescent rolls in an oval form on a baking sheet lined with butcher paper or aluminum foil to stop sticking.
- Unfold cream cheese combination on heart of crescent roll dough and place boudin hyperlink excessive. Fold the crescent roll dough across the sausage and cream cheese combination, forming into the form of a King Cake.
- Place on smoker and cook dinner for 45 – 55 min or till it browns on the skin.
- In a pan, sauté pink bell pepper and onion till gentle. Add garlic and sauce for 1 minute extra. Add different half of the crawfish tails and season with remaining King Craw Cajun Seasoning and 1 teaspoon Killer Hogs Scorching Sauce. Add white cheese dip and switch off warmth. Take away King Cake from smoker. Drizzle the crawfish cheese dip. Prime with pork rind crumbs and garnish with thinly sliced inexperienced onion.
- Serve and luxuriate in!
Key phrases: Boudin king cake, boudin and crawfish king cake, spicy king cake, savory king cake, crawfish cheese dip
Have a Query About This Recipe?
Join with us in our HowToBBQRight Fb group for recipe assist, to share your photos, giveaways, and extra!